Conditions of Informal Tender
1 . The property is to be sold freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
2. The best and final bids for the unencumbered freehold interest of the property are to reach our office no later than midday on 16.11.2018. All offers to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked Private and Confidential - 'Tender for Glenelg.'
3.The offer must be in writing.
4. Any offer received after noon on the 16th November 2018 will not be considered.
5. The offer should be on the basis of the property seen and as outlined for identification purposes only in the sales particulars.
6. Our client is seeking to effect a disposal on an unconditional basis subject to contract only.
7. Our client will not be bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer. However, we are seeking to obtain the highest price subject to the above conditions but it is accepted that any offer will be made on a subject to contract basis.
8. Confirmation of the funding for the purchase will be required and a copy letter from the funding source confirming the same will assist our client in considering your offer.
9. All offers must be for a specific sum.
10. The vendor reserves the right to agree a sale prior to the informal tender date.
16' 5" x 5' 3" (5.00m x 1.60m)
19' x 13' 5" (5.80m x 4.10m)
10' 10" x 9' 10" (3.30m x 3.00m)
10' 6" x 9' 10" (3.20m x 3.00m)
12' 2" x 11' 6" (3.70m x 3.50m)
12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.70m x 3.20m) maximum wall to wall dimensions
9' 10" x 7' 10" (3.00m x 2.40m) plus fitted wardrobe unit to one wall
The property stands on a generous plot and the garden laid predominantly to lawn with pond and mature shrubs. The whole is screened by laurel hedging to provide privacy and seclusion.
19' 8" x 10' 6" (6.00m x 3.20m)
* indicates a required field within the form.